Volunteers at all levels of the organisation, different time availability and skills are required. Apart from the local volunteer jobs below, if you have an idea for a fundraising activity, let us know! We encourage Mentoring and Life experience skills sharing.
Please contact us to discuss any of these volunteer positions vacant.
Shared Skills Goolwa Program
Shared Skills Goolwa program is looking for volunteers to support children aged between 10-13 years to learn new skills.
Furthermore, if you have a skill you’d like to share with the children in the following areas, please call to arrange a session or two to deliver in your chosen hobby :
• Wood work
• Craft and Painting
• Recycled creations
• Gardening – community garden volunteer opportunities
• Street Art
Administration Volunteer Positions Vacant
- Program administration
Programs & Activities Volunteer Positions
- Create & Connect Art Program
- Children’s Program (10-13 years old)
- Transport Assistant (non-driving)
- “Friends of the Goolwa Community Centre” general helper – assist as Gallery sitter, Craft/Knitter, etc.…..
Download the Volunteer Registration Form
Read more about How to Become a Volunteer For Us