Want to make a difference but don’t know how?
The Goolwa Community Centre is looking for volunteers to join our vibrant community team!
We’re an organisation needing volunteers. Volunteering for us can be just as rewarding as participating in our activities – why not do both!
Benefits of Volunteer Work
- To make new friends
- Meet new people
- Meet up with friends
- Be needed and appreciated
- Learn new skills
- Have fun
- Be part of something worthwhile
- Gain valuable experience
- Make a positive contribution in your community
- A pathway to a career change into community services
Even volunteering for just an hour a week could open up a new world for you.
How to Become a Volunteer
- Talk to the Alexandrina Connect Inc. Volunteer Coordinator regarding your interest, and discuss what sort of activity you are interested in.
- Complete an Alexandrina Connect Inc. Volunteer Registration form prior to commencing a role.
- You may be required to undergo a police security check or provide your current clearance certificate.
- You will be assigned a role with a clear position description.
- If an appropriate role does not exist at the time, you have the opportunity to be registered on our volunteer database for future reference.
- You will be provided with induction training designed to inform you about Alexandrina Connect Inc., your role and the job itself, as well as safe work practices.
- Please read appropriate Policies and Procedures as they relate to your role.
- You will be required to take part in any appropriate training – this will be scheduled for you by the Volunteer Coordinator.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your form to the Volunteer Co-ordinator.