Partnerships with other organisations, as well as having a number of Supporters makes us stronger
and able to offer a wider variety of community support.
We encourage appropriate organisations to contact us.
* Foodland Goolwa – Hutchinson St, GOOLWA
* Southern Coast Legal: Anna Jones – 34 Cadell St, GOOLWA Goolwa Newsagency – Shop 1A 22 Cadell St, GOOLWA
* KIES Building Supplies – Gardiner St, GOOLWA
* The Farm Shop – 28 Cadell St, GOOLWA Goolwa Hotel – 7 Cadell St, GOOLWA
* The Smiling Frog – Shop 3b Goolwa Village Shopping Centre Flowerworx – Shop 4 1 Cadell St, GOOLWA
* Coastlines: Ashley Porter – www.coastlines.com.au
* De Groot Coffee Co: Bernadette & Trevor De Groot – Shed 5, Factory 9, Cnr Hill St & Waterport Rd, PORT ELLIOT
* Aspire To Inspire Together – www.aspire2.org.au
* Goolwa Central Meats – Shop 7 33 Hutchinson St, GOOLWA 90 Mile Wines – 1 Laurie Lane, GOOLWA
* Charlie & Jack: Kristie Robertshaw – rear 2 Sturt St, VICTOR HARBOR Merlea Investments: Garry Ashworth – 2 Alfred Pl, STRATHALBYN * Mist: Jodie Coombe – Shop 2 26 The Strand, PORT ELLIOT
* Harcourts Southcoast: Kate Wilson – 2/24 Cadell St, GOOLWA Cittaslow Goolwa – Cnr Cadell St & Goolwa Tce, GOOLWA
* Niya Holistic Therapies: Meagan Wittchen – 14 Hays St, GOOLWA
* Trent’s Plumbing and Gas: Trent Marles – www.trentsplumbingandgas.com.au Xelect Electrician: Tony Jackson – 0407016012
* Great Southern Security – 8 Ferguson Rd, GOOLWA
* Bunnings Warehouse: Jodie Byerlee – Lot 5 Adelaide Rd, VICTOR HARBOR
* Zonta: Margaret Stephens. Club of Fleurieu Peninsula Inc. Empowering Women Through Service & Advocacy
Goolwa Children’s Centre For Early Childhood Development and Parenting runs programs, events, parenting groups, personal development, family services, preschool, play group and child care
Alexandrina Council is a local government area in the Fleurieu and Kangaroo Island region of South Australia. Our partnership includes a Memorandum of Agreement that involves in-kind contributions, funding support and advocacy.
APM Advanced Personnel Management is a leading Australian-owned international human services organisation delivering employment, injury management/vocational rehabilitation, assessment, allied health intervention and community care (aged care and disability care) services. Our partnership with them includes streamlined client support and support for organisation strategic development.
Together Alexandrina is a newly formed collaboration of Community Centres within the Alexandrina Region, working together to affect statistics that relate to youth in the region. The group consists of the community centres in the Alexandrina Region : Milang, Strathalbyn, Goolwa and Langhorne Creek. Inspired by Together SA
At Skylight, we firmly believe that mental health should not define someone. We value lived experience and peer-led programs, using them to enhance well-being and strengthen resilience. We challenge the broader community to see mental health differently. Our goals are to reduce discrimination, and remove stigma around mental illness. We provide support and information, build community awareness and advocate for improved mental health policies and services. Our role within the NDIS is essential - to bring choice and control to the people who need it most.