Alexandrina Connect Inc.
The term ‘Alexandrina Connect Inc.’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Alexandrina Connect Inc., the owner of the website, whose registered office is at the Goolwa Community Centre – 37a Gardiner St, Goolwa, South Australia, 5214. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, or may not be up to date, and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains copyright material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material – registration/payment confirmations excepted – is prohibited. You must not exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose. You must not, without our permission, republish material from our website (including republication on another website).
5. All trademarks and logos reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
6. You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
7. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
8. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of South Australia.
10. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website. You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website. You must not access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing.
11. These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed.
12. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time, and will apply as soon as they are amended and published online. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
13. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
14. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
15. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.